Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I want to be thinnest

I'm going to join the gym but I'm going to ask my best friend to join me. I don't want her to be thinner than me. So that means I have to set my machines at higher levels and watch my food carefully. So tomorrow at school ill ask her.

It's different with you guys. I read what you guys go through I know your intentions. Your not doing it to piss me off or be better than me. I know you guys don't mind if I lose weight. You guys deserve what you want.

So until I start hitting the gym this summer its under 200 cals.

I also picked up my graduation gown which only reminds me that I'm one step closer to graduation

I got to go to sleep

love you guys
stay strong

ps. is it weird that I'm not allowing my self to eat white and yellow foods I fell like their always the ones with the most fat and sugar.

.

2 comments:

  1. White and yellow foods such as?

    I say its fine as long as you stick within your calorie budget.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can really se what you mean, even if I see it in other things. Take care.

    Love
    /S / http:// mydarlingsolitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete