Sunday, May 22, 2011

I'm nervous

about high school

I think I took too many hard classes

biology adv.
geometry.
English 9 adv
French
phys ed.
health (aka sex ed)

I know its only 2 advanced classes but notice how I have no fun classes.

The problems are
- I have no discipline
- huge procrastinator
- lazy

I think the only class I'm excited for is French.

I know most of my friends are thinking of the social aspect of high school which once again makes me feel too old my for my age. Like drinking coffee in the morning. Painting my nails "boring" colours  like brown or gray.

My personal favourite is the no dating policy... that I made for my self...Lol i'm 14 and I act 40. I kinda just think I'm too young and I have bigger priorities right now. I swear if wasn't so fat and lazy I'd make the perfect kid. Quiet in class social outside.

oh its sad it really is.....

Just right now I'm deciding I want to do a seven day alternating fast.

here is the explanation.

Monday: liquid fast. only liquids.
Tuesday: fast
Wednesday: liquid fast. only liquids.
Thursday: fast
Friday: fast
Saturday:  liquid fast. only liquids.
Sunday: fast
Monday: fruit fast must remain under 500 cals

also for the liquid fasts must remain under 500.

love you guys 
stay strong


3 comments:

  1. That is a heavy load! Good luck! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. two advanced classes are hard. Especially biology because it's so much memorizing. And english too because of all the reading. And if your teacher is hard, writing too. Good luck with the fast, let us know how it goes:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Highschool is fun until junior year. That's when all the teachers start harping on you about graduating and college. It's get old really fast.

    I got average to below average grades. I was lazy too and just didn't care lol. My senior year I evenutally homeschooled myself and graduated with straight A's lol who would've thought. I focused better on my own.

    It's okay to be nervous. I think every freshman is. There are awesome aspects about high school too. First kisses, dating, learning to drive, parties etc. All the fun parts of life come when your in high school :)

    ReplyDelete