Monday, May 30, 2011

sorry

I didn't post because I'd been avoiding having to tell you guys that I'm a huge fail.

quick update.

Friday
Went to see hang over too. It was hilariously disturbing much like the first one. When out to eat stuffed my self one of the ladies at the restaurant complained she couldn't go home early because of us. Well F.U we left.

Saturday
Was couch potato ate played on computer watched t.v.

Sunday
Did the same as Saturday except I rediscovered my coffee addiction

And to today was a couch potato day again.

Meal for tomorrow

breakfast:
coffee fully prepared :70 cals
lunch: water 0 cals
Dinner: tea 15 cals

So on Wednesday we go on a trip to a local theme park
and Thursday is our 8th grade graduation dance and last day of school.
Promotion ceremony is on the 7th.

This year went by too fast. :(

love you guys
stay strong

No comments:

Post a Comment