Monday, May 16, 2011

Um this is my story

                                 I'm fourteen years old. So prepare yourself for rants.

I first discovered the pro ana pro mia somewhere in 2008 so i was 11 or something like that. Yup i started of young  Real young.

I've gained and lost and gained. I am now troubled by the choice of continuing the way I am or changing to the healthy way.

I always wonder what its like to be normal.

To start of the morning with coffee or cereal and not be wondering calories nutrition facts.

to get to school and talk with your friends and not stare at other girls and be upset because they are thin and I'm not.

what do normal people do?
do they get the pizza the school sells for lunch
finish it and not think of calories
go their next class
go home grab a snack
do their homework
watch t.v eat dinner
and not regret a bite

never to overeat or under-eat.
be a "normal" weight

     I want this I want it so bad but its so hard..

today i had basically a cleansing day of mostly prunes and green tea...

normality : failed

PS. I'm still Jr high 8th grade.

2 comments:

  1. hi! thanks for following me :)
    I think everyone manifests their obsessions in their own way, we'll never be completely normal but we can try and I'm sure you can, cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No one is normal. No need to worry :)

    ReplyDelete