Wednesday, May 18, 2011

thanks to my followers.

its good to know I'm not by myself.

I lost or someone stole half of my savings for random crap.

FML. I made a big scene my dad tried to give me ten dollars but that was clearly "shut up" money.
Thank god no one offered me a burger or something i would have taken it.

today was pretty good.

breakfast: coffee 5cals
lunch: flavoured water 60 cals
dinner: 1 prune 23 cals
           1 bag of apple slices 30 cals
            1/2 tbs of hummus  10 cals
            celery and mustard  9 cals
  total = 137 cals
I didn't exercise but I think I did well.

love you guys
stay strong

3 comments:

  1. That stinks someone stole your savings. I would be really upset too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry that someone stole your savings.

    You did very good today! Only 137 calories! That's amazing!(^o^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey girl:) Just found your blog. Just so you know, no one is normal. We just are brave enough to admit it. Sounds like you need a better hiding place for money though....I have a lock box from the school supply store. Just a suggestion. Great intake. luv ya<3

    ReplyDelete